THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Part 24 - The End?


That’s pretty much brings you up to date, so I can actually start the real Blogging now. I’ve really enjoyed getting all this stuff out, and onto paper; I’d forgotten how much I enjoy to write. When I was at school, it was a favourite past-time of mine, me at one point hoping to make a career of it, and now I have returned. I hope that in the future, I’m able to show that although living with depression can be incredibly hard, it’s a lot easier than giving up. If you keep fighting, it never wins. I hope you all enjoy the future blogs.
My last word will be of advice to all depression sufferers out there: Keep smiling! It may be hard but it does get better.
Now to celebrate:
*Sighs
*Turns on I-Pod
Starts rocking out to "Planetary (Go!)" by My Chemical Romance (whom I have now seen live five times; the last of which was with Emma. Awesome!)

0 comments: