THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 20 December 2012

The Last Year: Complicated (Emma)

“Lego House” –Ed Sheeran


We’d grown closer and closer over the few months between visiting Brighton and the date this e-mail was sent, and occasionally Emma had begun to drop small hints that her feelings might be developing into something more than friendship. I already knew that I loved her, as an amazing friend, and had told her as much, but were my feelings growing to? Had I fallen in-love? I had to e-mail her.

Needles to say, she did reply to that e-mail, but as it was incredibly personal, I don’t want to reproduce it here. We discussed the finer details the next day, and officially became a couple on Sunday the 27th of November 2011.

I can’t really go into much detail on this one as it’s far too painful. I’ll write a more thorough post at some point in the not-so-distant future, but at this time, I’ll keep it brief.

We were together for 11 months (some of the best in my life; being head-over-heels in love), and then on Saturday the 3rd of November2012, my life came crashing down around me when Emma ended our relationship. She wanted to remain friends, but after putting me through so much pain for reasons that I still don’t fully understand, I felt I couldn’t be that for her, and have terminated all contact. And I still miss her every day, over a month later. I’ll never be the person I was in that relationship ever again. And so you now understand why I felt I had to re-start the Monster In Me Blog; because my monster is back…..with a vengeance.

0 comments: