THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 31 December 2012

The Last Year: Illness And The Future

"Pain” –Three Days Grace


Needless to say that after The Breakup, I learned quickly that I was going to be fighting two wars; one to get over Emma and move on, and another against my Monster. I lost the battle against my Monster five days ago.

I’ve only cut just three times, during one incident, and hope that I won’t feel the necessity to repeat it, but it’s proved to me how shaky my mental stability is. However, I’m trying to turn around; I’ve upped my medication again, in line with doctor recommendation. I’m trying to be more cheerful, and like my usual self, but it’s very difficult to put a brave face on sometimes. Although I do have my moments when my smile shines through again. I’ve got to learn that Emma was only a small part of me, definitely not all, and that my life without her will eventually feel like it used to, I just have to let it.

So that’s all the catch-up. I’m now here, with a new Blog and a brand new me. With the same old Monster. 

0 comments: