THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 7 December 2012

The New Introduction

I started a Blog around eighteen months ago (www.fallenangelkilljoy86-monsterinme.blogspot.co.uk), and then, due to changing circumstances, I didn’t really keep it going. However, these circumstances have now changed again, for the worse I may add, so I’m returning to something that I found of huge benefit to me. It’s cathartic for me to put my thoughts out there, so I’ve decided to put pen to paper (or hand to keyboard) again.

All of these events that have led me to write again will be explained in the section of the blog that will be entitled “The Last Year”. Everything until that entry was written previously, so although some of it is no longer applicable, it seems furtive to post it here. It tells a long story which cumulates with the post mentioned above, which, apart from this introduction, is the first of my new writings.

From there on it’s all fresh, and is probably going to be very hard for me to write, but although I feel this points out my spiral downwards, it must be done, if nothing more than to give people an insight into the mind of a crazy person. Crazy isn’t fun. Crazy means that you’ll always be alone. But I’ll get to that.....

0 comments: